Introducing to you FRST, Flat Rate Studio Time, in case you haven't heard of it. Call or whatsapp us for more information @ 18762122721 or email us at email@example.com www.dubcorner.com
This means, a flat rate per song to record in a professional quality studio.
You get an experienced engineer, international quality, and exceptional customer service.
Contact us to see if you are eligible.
What is covered:
● Artiste will provide instrumental / own beat, beats can be provided at an additional cost
● Any pre-mix adjustments will attract an additional cost
● This is per song / per session, so therefore an additional song will attract a new fee and an
additional song will attract a new fee
● All sessions are time tracked
Special Covid Provisions
○ We will require that you wear a face covering while in the building with the only exception being if you are alone in the vocal booth.
○ We will maintain as much distance as we can by limiting the amount of people in each studio and overall in the building at the same time.
○ We will only book one studio at a time for the time being. We will require frequent hand washing and we will supply hand sanitiser when needed.
○ Studio A: will have a capacity of up to 3 people total including the engineer.
○ Studio B: Will have a capacity of up to 6 people total including the engineer.
○ The idea is to help keep everyone safe while maintaining our regular creative and vibey
selves to do what we all do.
○ Payments are to be made at the beginning of the session. NO EXCEPTIONS.
○ Additional time will be charged at our overtime hourly rate.
○ Payments can be made with CASH, PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER or CREDIT CARDS (credit cards carry an applied 2.4% processing fee.)
○ Absolutely no files will be released until payment has been made in full unless prior
arrangements have been approved.
Cancellations or Rescheduling
○ A 50% deposit is required to confirm and hold booking. Otherwise your time is NOT reserved. The balance must be paid before the session starts.
○ There is a 24 hour grace period in order to pay your deposit.
○ If your deposit is not paid within 24 hours of booking your session, we reserve the right
to cancel your slot and book other clients.
○ Cancellation or rescheduling of a booked session must occur within 48 hrs of the
booking or the client will be charged 50% of the time reserved.
○ Cancellation or rescheduling within 24 hrs of a booked session, client will be charged for
the full amount of the time reserved.
○ Studio time begins from the time you “Book” your session - not when you show up. It is suggested that you be on time for your session as when we are busy we may have another session booked right after your session.
○ Studio time ends when the engineer has completed working on your project. If you require outputs, backups, CD burning, Etc. the studio is still working and you are still being billed.
○ Regarding day rates - Day rates are to be paid in advance and the time used all in the same day. No splits.
○ We have a very strict "No Smoking" policy anywhere inside the building. We do have an outside patio where smoking is permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
○ We also carry a strict “No Drugs” policy. If the manager or engineer feel that you, or anyone in your party, are under the influence of excessive drugs and/or alcohol, The engineer or studio manager reserves the right to cancel your session.
○ We will exercise care and handling in the storage of all client properties, including instruments or hard drives left or stored on our premises. However, we cannot assume any liability for loss or damage to any such properties and we recommend that the client secure appropriate insurance to cover the full value of any such properties.
○ Clients are encouraged to bring an external hard drive to create backups of their sessions. All current work is to be done on our internal drives until the session is paid in full. If you insist upon using your own drive to record to, we cannot be held responsible for how your session reacts with our gear. This can cause problems such as slow response of the computers, and a latency in the playback and listening back of the recording. You may record to your own drive only if the scheduled session is paid in full in advance. NO EXCEPTIONS
○ We offer a one week ( 7 day ) grace period after completing a session to obtain session data before the studio cleans its drives.
This covers up to 3 Hrs Studio Time, any overage of 3hrs will attract an overtime hourly rate.
Cost: $6000JMD / $60 USD
Overtime Fee: $2500JMD per additional hour
Call or whatsapp us for more information @ 18762122721 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org www.dubcorner.com